E-training on EU Family Property Regimes (2nd ed.)
Introduzione al Corso
This MOOC is part of the project “E-training on EU Family Property Regimes”, or shortly EU-FamPro. It was designed taking into account a large number of cross-border couples in the EU that need legal certainty and predictability concerning their rights and obligations in cross-border situations. These principles can be guaranteed only if legal professionals advising or deciding on these matters have the competencies and skills to apply the EU legislation, including Regulation 2016/1103 and Regulation 2016/1104, often jointly referred to as the Twin Regulations. Therefore, the role of lawyers, notaries, mediators and judges is pivotal in facilitating and increasing the application of these EU private international family law instruments. However, the lack of specific and up-to-date training could be an obstacle to this task.
Important Notice : Registration and Certificate Emission
- This is the second session of the MOOC. In this session, certificates will NOT be issued, but all the learning materials will be accessible to participants for two years.
For questions of clarification and didactics refer to course managers. NOT to the support of EduOpen.
The organisations that have developed the MOOC
The EU-FamPro project is implemented by the following academic and research institutions from five European Union Member States:
• University of Rijeka, Faculty of Law (Sveučilište u Rijeci, Pravni fakultet), Croatia;
• University of Camerino (Università degli Studi di Camerino), Italy;
• Law Institute of the Lithuanian Centre for Social Sciences (Lietuvos socialinių mokslų centro Teisės institutas), Lithuania;
• University of Ljubljana (Univerza v Ljubljani), Slovenia;
• University of Almeria (Universidad de Almeria), Spain.
E-Training on EU Family Property Regimes - EU-FamPRO - N. 101008404— JUST-AG-2020 /JUST-JTRA-EJTR-AG-2020 was funded by the European Union's Justice Programme 2014-2020.
Scienze SocialiOre di Formazione
OnlineStato del Corso
Agenda del Corso
Risultati AttesiThis MOOC intends to:
- offer accessible and up-to-date materials concerning the Twin Regulations;
- contribute to an effective application of EU family law;
- create a cross-border network of EU legal professionals specialised in the Twin Regulations and foster their cooperation.
The MOOC is aimed at legal professionals, in particular lawyers, judges, mediators, and notaries. The background requirements to participate in the MOOC are as follows:
- Working as a legal professional (e.g., lawyer, judge, mediator, or notary);
- Interest in private international family law.