Empowering support for mental health
Introduzione al CorsoThe course, developed for the project EMPOWER.Ment within the Erasmus+ Programme 2021 [Project number: 2020-1-EL-01-KA204-078879], will provide training on how to support persons with MHC in inclusive and empowering way.
The project aims at empowering people with mental health challenges/ or difficulties to be included socially, through ensuring their inclusion in every step of the training and/or therapeutic pathway – from planning to evaluation. That, will be achieved through the proper training and preparation of volunteers, friends/family, mental health professionals, university students, who surround and support people with mental health challenges/ or difficulties.
For more information, see https://empower-ment.eu/
Scienze SocialiOre di Formazione
OnlineStato del Corso
Agenda del Corso
- to provide information and evidence on inclusion and its gains for the therapeutic path and life of people with mental health challenges/ or difficulties
- to make trainees become familiar with terms and the language in mental health that make people with mental health challenges/ or difficulties feel included
- to present all recent evidence in mental health support planning for people with mental health challenges/ or difficulties
- to provide practical information on available resources on the topic – how to train, support inclusively
- to present ways of self-assessment
- to provide online support/supervision
- to introduce the new paradigm in good practices
- to link with all available resources