Introduction to QGis
Part of the
About the CourseThis course provides an introduction to the software QGIS. This software allows the student to create territorial thematic maps, in order to enhance data analysis within professional articles, reports and other types of academic works.
- to know the principles of geo-referencing and GIS;
- to realize thematic maps in GIS environment;
- to represent on the map data related to geographical entities processed by softwares of a different kind;
- to make changes to the file shape;
- to compose thematic maps and print them to pdf.
Background and Requirements
QGIS Documentation: http://www.qgis.org/it/docs/index.html